Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why I Love Thursdays

                                    What I did last Thursday

                                                                My stack of things to do today

Because of a slow-down at work, I'm now only working four days a week.  At first I was upset because I like working full time and hello, a rich girl I am not.  But it only took me until my first Thursday off to realize, this is kind of nice.

While the weekends are usually filled with errands, household chores and time with my husband, Thursdays have become a sort of "me" day.  I get the new magazines - fresh out of the plastic wrap they're shipped to the stores in (I pretty much know exactly what time the deliveries are made, and literally stalk the lady who stocks the new glossies), then I get a large coffee at Tim Horton's, and then select which non husband-friendly movie/TV show/music to play whilst sipping my caffeine  and reading my newly acquired stack of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment