Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby everywhere!

If you didn't keep up this weekend, you probably missed the celebrity baby boom. Jewel, Marion Cotillard, Tia Mowry, Victoria Beckham, and Jane Krakowski all announced they're having babies.  Khloe Kardashian and Kate Hudson might by pregnant.  And Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr had a baby.  I swear to God, I couldn't refresh a web page without someone else being pregnant.

On the bright side, all the baby talk did remind me to pick up my birth control from the pharmacy.  Here are the celeb babies I'm most looking forward to this year:

Rachel Zoe - I luurve her and I love "The Rachel Zoe Project."  This week it was reported that she's having a boy.  I'm really happy for her husband who spends 99.9% of his time around girls, dresses, shoes, and gay men.

Jane Krakowski - Loved her since "Ally McBeal."  Doubly love her in "30 Rock."  I think she's super classy, hilarious and beautiful.  And I'm obsessed with her beach-wavy hair.

Victoria Beckham - I just think she's awesome.  And she needs a daughter.

Natalie Portman - She always looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment