Monday, January 10, 2011

...And then, an obsession

                                             Gap City Flat

I have long been searching for the perfect ballet flats.  I have a pair I bought about four years ago that I adore.  And then a year ago I got a puppy.  My precious flats have suffered and I have been determined to replace them.

Enter these sweet shoes from Gap.  I seriously need them in every color.  There are 21.  I already bought them in "Graphite" and "Purple Rain." Because they retail for $39.50-$49.50, I cannot afford to buy them all.  I wasn't even going to buy two.  After much thought and consideration, I decided to get "Graphite" and then my eagle-eyed husband spotted the purple ones on a sale rack - for $4.95!!!


Unfortunately, there is still about six inches of snow on the ground here - so wearing them will have to wait.

1 comment: